Monday, December 31, 2007

Take it Further Challenge 1

Yippee, it is Finally the Big Day. Sharon has set her first challenge.
We are to make an artwork about a person who we admire. There were colours given for the alternate part of the challenge, but I know several people who I do admire, and I am going to work something about this lady and then later I am going to blog about her on my horse site, because she was a foundation breeder of Arabian horses, and an extremely interesting person.
I am going to enjoy reading about her and finding pictures of her and documenting much of it. It will be something for me and for my blogs.

Ohh I am so excited.

I will keep detailed notes here and will take pictures when I can and post them here and on flikr as well.

Hey Happy New Year's everybody.

2 comments:

sharonb said...

I am pleased you like the challenge topic - good luck with it!

Bear said...

hey girl good going
you already have it all worked out heck I am so slow but I will get a move on- I LOVE your CQ Vest and also your dear late Grandmothers wonderful CQ cushion hey isnt that amazing all that time ago you and your grandmother have the same interest go girl go!!
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox